How to make TikTok videos in a few simple steps
How To Make Videos on TikTok: TikTok is a popular creative music video clip app, where users can upload short video clips with background music or mimicking dialogues. It was launched back in 2016 and since then has become one of the most popular apps on the Play Store.
TikTok is a video platform where you can make and share short videos. Inside of the app, you can shoot a video, edit it, add special effects, background music and more. If you have just downloaded TikTok or you want to make your first TikTok video, here’s how you can do it.
* Open the TikTok app and sign in to the platform by using either your Facebook account, Instagram account or Google account.
* After logging in, click the ‘plus’ sign in the middle of the bottom bar and allow access to all the things that the app is asking for.
* After this a camera interface will open up, where you can start recording by pressing the red button on the bottom, use effects, add background music or dialogues, filters and more. The maximum duration you can make a video for is 60 seconds.
* After you are finished recording, add all the necessary special effects, filters and time effects you want, and press save.
* On the new screen, you can add sound effects, trim the music, change the volumes and more. After you are done, click next.
* On this screen you can type a video description, add a location, hashtags, change video view settings, comments settings, duet settings and sharing to other social media platforms.
* Now click on Publish, for the TikTok community to see your video.
To recall, TikTok recently faced a ban in India, which has now been lifted and the app has now returned on Google’s Play Store.